MLA '22: Reconnect, Renew, Reflect
Thank you for joining us virtually or in person for MLA '22! More than 1,200 of you (575 in person and 675 virtual attendees) took this opportunity to Reconnect with colleagues and friends, Renew their involvement with MLA and Reflect on the future of the profession.
Get ready for MLA '23
Join your colleagues at the MLA ‘23 Invitation Open Forum on Wednesday, August 24 at 1:00 p.m., central time.
During this event, you’ll:
- Learn more about the MLA ‘23 great host city of Detroit, MI
- Get the MLA ‘22 experience wrap-up (and find out the winners of MLA '22 Quest and MLA Bingo)
- Meet the 2023 National Program Committee and hear about some of their plans
- Hear how you can help MLA kick off its 125th anniversary year during MLA ‘23
- Learn about the process and key dates for submitting abstracts for papers, immersion sessions, lightning talks and posters
- See the pricing for registration fees to MLA ‘23 and hotel information
- Gain an understanding of changes to the abstract submission process
Bring your questions! There will be time to answer questions following the event.
Get excited to come to Detroit in 2023!
Add the invitation event to your calendar.