Reach Key Decision Makers with Email Blasts
Our list has been expanded by over 50%!
Reach the entire MLA membership plus registered guests in the most effective and convenient way through our email blast service. This exciting year-round opportunity is a perfect way to deliver your message to decision makers in the health sciences information field. Send your messages to us as HTML attachments, and we’ll do the rest.
Email blasts sent the weeks you choose.
For assistance in developing your marketing approach to MLA members, contact Sabrina Sheth, 703.442.2079.
$3,980 for 1 message
2 messages for $3,700 each
3 messages for $3,470 each
To reserve space simply complete the order form.
We also offer email blasts to annual meeting registrants before and after our annual meeting in May.
- Desired week of blasts must be included with order. Blasts are sent only on weekdays. The total number of blasts per day may be limited.
- All messages are due together 2 weeks prior to the first blast to Sabrina Sheth.
- Messages are subject to approval. MLA reserves the right to reject any order. The distribution of the message to MLA’s members does not constitute MLA’s endorsement or approval of goods and services. MLA’s name or logo should not be used in the message without MLA’s prior written approval.
- Email blasts must be sent as HTML attachments. Please do not forward your blast or embed it in the body of the email to MLA, as this will result in formatting problems. Text-only email blasts may be sent as Word attachments.
- Do not include opt-out information. MLA tracks opt-outs.
- Please host any images on your web server.
- Use absolute image links. The image tags should look like <img src="http://www.yourserver.com/email/images/logo.gif"> not <img src="images/logo.gif">
- Use absolute links: http://fullspeedahead.mlanet.org.
- Do not use a cascading style sheet (CSS) as part of your code. Non-web-based email programs (such as Outlook) cannot interpret CSS.
- Check your email blast by sending it through at least one email program before submitting. Files often look different in email programs than they do in a web browser.
- Pay attention to special characters--including "smart" quotation marks, en and em dashes, and non-English characters. These may not render correctly, resulting in a messy appearance.
- Please indicate which specific fonts you would like the text to be presented in. This avoids any problems with translation from editor to web that might occur.