MLA '19 Institutional e-Conference Site License
Institutional e-Conference Site License
What do you get with a site license?
- See the video of all plenary sessions/keynote addresses posted online about 24 hours after the end of the presentation (e.g., the McGovern Keynote Address on Sunday morning will be available for viewing on Monday).
- View slides synchronized with audio for all available contributed content sessions, usually within 48 hours of the end of the session.
- Interact with over 200 posters in the Online Poster Gallery.
- Access is exclusive to meeting attendees and site licensees through May 2020.
How does it work?
- MLA Institutional members: to enable the member discount, your institutional representative should purchase this product. If you need to purchase the site license separately, contact Kate Corcoran, email@example.com, for a discount code to give you appropriate pricing.
- Enter the names and email addresses of all individual licensees in the pop-up box as you add it to your cart.
- Confirm your acceptance of the site license terms.
- Allow 5 days for MLA to initiate access for site license users.
- Each staff member will receive a MLANET login, followed by instructions on how to access the meeting content.