Subscribe to MLA Publications
To get access to the weekly electronic MLAConnect publication and email, join MLA today!
As of January 2019, the MLA News was repurposed as MLAConnect and as of January 2017, the MLA News was no longer published in print. We have a limited number of print back issues, available for $15.00 (USD) each; send inquiries to Kenneth Graham.
Journal of the Medical Library Association (JMLA)
JMLA, our peer-reviewed journal, is open access, and the electronic version is free to all through PubMed Central.
- Subscriptions run calendar year, January to December.
- MLA members may receive the print version of the JMLA for $50 per year. When joining or renewing, select the member add-on package “JMLA Print” and include your payment with your dues.
- Nonmember print subscriptions:
- $190.00 USD/year for United States, Canada, and Mexico, second-class mail
- $220.00 USD/year for United States, Canada, and Mexico, first-class mail (for faster delivery service)
- $250.00 USD/year in all other regions
- Subscription agents are entitled to a 10% discount on rates published above.
If you are a nonmember who wishes to subscribe to the JMLA, please mail your check payment to:
Medical Library Association Inc.
Carol Stream, IL 60122-4627
Or email or fax your credit card order to Tomi Gunn, 312.419-8950 (fax).
In order to guarantee receipt of all print issues in the current year, your member renewal or subscription payment must be received by February 15.
A limited number of back issues are available for $80.00 (USD) each; send inquiries to Kenneth Graham.
Request Replacement Issues (Claims)
Missing a print issue? Please submit your request for a replacement to Tomi Gunn. Claims must be filed no earlier than three weeks and no later than six months from the publication's month of issue. Because of limited supplies, we cannot fill requests more than six months after the publication date.
Send address changes to:
Medical Library Association
65 E. Wacker Place, Suite 1900
Chicago, IL 60601-7246