MLA '19 Industry Connections
MLA '19 brings together over 80 industry vendors—partners to help you provide services to your library clients.
Visit the online program for the schedule and listings for:
- Sunrise Seminars: learn about the latest vendor offerings in 55 to 115 minute sessions on Sunday and Monday—and have breakfast too! Past sessions have included topics such as AI in health care, research trends in health care, using evidence to inform practice, the value of visualization, or trends that may eclipse point-of-care tools.
- Exhibitor Lunch & Learns: 55 to 115 minute educational sessions plus lunch on Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday, sponsored by exhibitors.
- Sunday, May 5, 12:00 NOON-1:55 PM, Lunch & Learn: Cochrane 'Inside/Outside': An Update from Carol Lefebvre
- Monday, May 6, 12:00 NOON - 1:00 PM, Lunch & Learn: Best Practices: Implementation and Rollout of Ovid Discovery (by invitation only)
- Monday, May 6, 12:00 NOON - 1:00 PM, Lunch & Learn: One-Click Access to PDFs from PubMed: Using the New LibKey Service from Third Iron
- Tuesday, May 7, 12:00 NOON - 1:55 PM, Lunch & Learn: Elsevier Luncheon for Medical Librarians (by invitation only)
- Technology Showcases: discover the latest technological developments in rapid fire 30-minute sessions on the exhibit floor on Sunday or Monday.
Also visit the MLA '19 Hall of Exhibits page.