MLA'19 Meeting Logos and Artwork
- You may not change the content of the written text.
- You may place the logo at an angle.
- If you need to resize the image, please scale proportionately.
- Use the color version of the meeting logo for slides, electronic, and web-based presentations.
- For questions regarding the use of this logo or for alternative file formats, please send us an email.
Typeface: Futura. Logo uses: CONDENSED, EXTRA BLACK
MAIN COLORS: RED: 3/8/72/3, #ff0000; BLACK: 30/30/30/100, #000000
SECONDARY COLORS: BROWN: #795124, PURPLE: #945398, PINK: #dd5d97,BLUE: #50a3d4, GREEN: #64b254, ORANGE: #ee9042, YELLOW: #f5df44
Black & White / For Use in Screen Printing/Etching
This black/white version of the logo works well for laser-printed materials, offset-printed one-color newsletters, photocopies and would also work well for screen printed or etched materials, fabric, ceramic, metal, and so on.