The Medical Library Association (MLA) is currently seeking applications for the Cunningham Memorial International Fellowship which provides education and training to professionals interested in health sciences information and librarianship who reside outside of the United States and Canada.
- Applicants do not need to be members of the MLA.
- Must reside outside of the United States or Canada.
- Must be able to cover the cost of airfare from your home country to the fellowship site.
- Formal training and/or interest in information science or medical librarianship.
All applications are due by November 15, 2023.
Successful applicants will receive:
- A stipend for a three-week fellowship at one or more health sciences institutions in the United States or Canada, planned and coordinated by the MLA International Cooperation Caucus.
- Support for attendance at the MLA annual conference in 2025.
- Online access to one year of MLA-sponsored Continuing Education courses for 2025.
Previous fellowship participants have visited academic and hospital libraries serving students and practitioners of medicine, pharmacy, nursing, dentistry, kinesiology, public health, and a variety of other health sciences disciplines.