There are just 17 weeks until “Mosaic ’16: Be Part of the Big Picture.” Will you be there? Here are five reasons we think you should consider completing your registration today:
1. Gain technical and professional knowledge from over 150 papers, 9 special content sessions, 200 posters, and 45 lightning talks. Beginning in April, you can use the online itinerary planner and free app to customize your personal schedule to a granular level that pinpoints the sessions, speakers, and posters that match your interests and areas of expertise. If you can’t make it to a session, no worries--your registration gives you access to see it later online. You control your meeting experience with new online meeting tools.
2. Increase your skills with a choice of 27 cutting-edge preconference CE courses led by proven instructors.
3. Build stronger professional relationships with all-important face-to-face connections. We all know that relationships and partnerships are key to achieving goals. Renew and expand your professional network through active participation in the meeting and at networking events.
4. Learn in the Hall of Exhibitors with over 100 exhibitors. Sales staff in the exhibit booths are some of the best people for you to get to know to discover innovative products and services that make your job easier. Exhibitors who sell to our industry have a unique grasp of what’s happening in medical libraries and health information organizations. Invest time to meet with booth staff and turn them into your friends and allies.
5. Have fun! Meetings in Toronto are wonderful. Need proof? See the welcome video produced by the Local Assistance Committee in Toronto (embedded below). And on Twitter, follow the adventures of Mosie Mosaic Mascot.
What are you most looking forward to about Mosaic ’16? Please share in the comments!