User Experience Caucus (NEW!)
The User Experience Caucus primarily focuses on improvement in library information resources for all users, from expert searchers to novices. Information resources include but are not limited to databases, electronic resources, library websites, library catalogs, discovery interfaces, and online subject guides.
- Verma, L & Hickner, A. Information Services: Is a Single Platform for Tracking Interface Issues Feasible? The UX Caucus Thinks So! MLAConnect, May 2020.
- Hickner A, Barnett L, McLellan A, Moore C, Saylor K, Verma L. Features, Flaws, & Fixes: A new community of information professionals. Annual Meeting of the New York-New Jersey Chapter of the Medical Library Association; November 6, 2019; New Brunswick, NJ. (link to PDF abstract)
- A Hickner. Technology: LibKey and LibKey Nomad. MLAConnect 2019.
- Barnett L, Hickner A, McLellan A. Features, flaws, and fixes. MLAConnect 2019.
UX Caucus Issues Tracker:
Join us in tracking ongoing user interface issues by entering usability, technical or other issues into our Issues Tracker form. Any type of issue can be entered for any online information platform. The issues tracker is a work in progress, feel free to provide feedback directly to the Chair or Chair-Elect or on the UX Caucus forum. Read more about the UX Issues Tracker in the MLA Connect blog post.
- UX Issues Tracker
- Issues Tracker Report [Coming soon!]
- MLA Insight Initiative: Working Group 1/1a Pain Points Bibliography
User Experience Caucus Leaders