To Fellow Medical Library Association Members:
I am excited to be blogging again this year. It has been my tradition to remind you about things not to forget to pack for Seattle. So, here's my list--
1- Business Cards to take advantage of vendor raffles and for networking I won a TV one year!
2- Portable umbrella you know at least it will "spit" alot in Seattle
3- Yoga mat and yoga clothes JoAnne Marshall will be leading a session on Sunday morning at 7:30 again this year. will be prizes.
4. Lite jacket or sweaters or sweatshirt weather in 70s during the stay and 50s in the evening
5. Comfortable walking shoes You must make it to the Market to see the fish tossing.
6. Note paper Program only offers a couple of blank pages at the back
7. A Full Dance Card Plan your breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and breaks with your special people.
8. Chargers for all your equipment
9. Funds set aside for the MLA Scholarship Booth
10. Online Meeting Planner completed with all your meeting goings-on
11. Plan to pick up an extra tote bag or bring an extra to take home all the vendor giveaways and things purchased at the Scholarship Booth
12. Photographs of your special people and pets to share
13. Arrangements to get to your Meeting hotel by Speedy Shuttle or some other way
Safe travels all.
See you in Seattle.
Helen-Ann Brown Epstein