Veterinary Medical Libraries Section
Members: 54 Discussions: 463 Files: 18
- Go to your membership information.
- Click "View" next to your current membership.
- Click the "Add package" button to add additional packages, and select VMLS.
VMLS encourages cooperation among veterinary medical libraries and provides a forum for the exchange of ideas between veterinary health information specialists.
VMLS members have access to the section forum and member directory. Join VMLS for just $15 per year!
- Access the "Veterinary Medical and Related Libraries" international directory; primary libraries represented are academic (university and/or branch) libraries serving colleges that grant D.V.M. or equivalent degrees.
- Free download! Learn about PubMed MEDLINE, an excellent free source of journal article citations and abstracts for veterinarians and others seeking information on veterinary medicine, laboratory animal medicine, and related animal health topics.
- Free download! Get information about a Cornell University tool that provides clinical diagnostic support for veterinarians and others interested in animal health through a filtered, expert-compiled information database for clinical decision making.