International Cooperation Section
Members: 106 Discussions: 166 Files: 7
- Go to your membership information.
- Click "View" next to your current membership.
- Click the "Add package" button to add additional packages, and select ICS.
The International Cooperation Section (ICS) provides opportunities for participation in international cooperation projects, promotes awareness of international issues, provides a mechanism for addressing and responding to the needs of international members, and fosters communication in the international library area. ICS members are the driving force of international programs in the Medical Library Association (MLA).
Any MLA member is eligible to join ICS . You may live and/or work in the USA or another country.
Consider becoming a member of the ICS if you would like to:
- Be part of a dynamic group within MLA fostering international programs.
- Promote and share ideas of international cooperation.
- Get the international perspective on trends and developments in our profession.
- Provide opportunities for participation in international cooperation projects.
- Provide a mechanism for addressing and responding to the needs of libraries in developing countries.
ICS members have access to the section forum, member directory, and ICS blog. Join ICS for just $10 per year!
ICS sponsors the MLA/ICS International Visiting Health Information Professionals Program.