You are here
MLA Style Manual Appendix A: Selected Bibliography
- The Chicago manual of style. 16th ed. Chicago, IL: University of Chicago Press; 2010.
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors. Uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals: writing and editing for biomedical publication [Internet]. The Committee; 2013 [cited 24 Jul 2015]. <http://www.icmje.org>.
- Merriam Webster's collegiate dictionary. 11th ed. Springfield, MA: Merriam-Webster; 2003.
- Patrias K. Citing medicine: the NLM style guide for authors, editors, and publishers [Internet]. 2nd ed. Wendling DL, technical ed. Bethesda (MD): National Library of Medicine (US); 2007 [cited 28 Jul 2014]. <http://www.nlm.nih.gov/citingmedicine/>.
- The American Medical Association. AMA manual of style: a guide for authors and editor. 10th ed. New York, NY: Oxford University Press; 2007.
- Cook CK. Line by line: how to improve your own writing. Boston, MA: Modern Language Association and Houghton Mifflin; 1985.
- Day RA, Gastel B. How to write and publish a scientific paper. 7th ed. Westport, CT: ABC-CLIO/Greenwood; 2011.
- Garner BA. Garner's modern American usage. New York, NY: Oxford University Press; 2003.
- Skillin ME, Gay RM. Words into type. 3rd ed. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall Trade; 1974.
- Strunk W, White EB. The elements of style. 3rd ed. New York, NY: Macmillan Publishing, 1979.
- Writing a scientific research article [Internet]. [cited 20 Jul 2011]. <http://www.columbia.edu/cu/biology/ug/research/paper.html>.