MLA | SLA '23 Latest News
About MLA | SLA '23
We are very excited about our conference collaboration with the Special Libraries Association. The collaboration means access to sessions on topics that transcend medical librarianship, like leadership and management. It means the chance to network with colleagues who face similar challenges in different settings.
MLA | SLA '23 will feature 100-plus education sessions, networking and social events as well as opportunities to learn about the newest information products and services. You’ll come away with—
- fresh perspectives on core information management topics
- a better understanding of developing trends and hot topics
- ideas and insights you can put to immediate use in your job
- new and stronger connections with key industry colleagues
- a greater awareness of the latest information resources on the market
We're excited to share the Digital Official Program! Start planning your MLA | SLA '23 experience to find the general schedule, titles of accepted member-contributed content, immersion sessions, and education sessions, exhibitor list, and more!
Welcome to Detroit
MLA | SLA '23 will be held at Huntington Place in Detroit, Michigan.
The official room block is at the Detroit Marriott at Renaissance Center. Visit Hotel Information for rates. Beware of unauthorized hotel solicitation scams.