MLA | SLA '23 Home
We are very excited about our conference collaboration with the Special Libraries Association. The collaboration means access to sessions on topics that transcend medical librarianship, like leadership and management. It means the chance to network with colleagues who face similar challenges in different settings.
MLA|SLA '23 will feature 100-plus education sessions, networking and social events as well as opportunities to learn about the newest information products and services. You’ll come away with—
- fresh perspectives on core information management topics
- a better understanding of developing trends and hot topics
- ideas and insights you can put to immediate use in your job
- new and stronger connections with key industry colleagues
- a greater awareness of the latest information resources on the market
Abstract submissions for Round 1 submissions closed on October 31, 2022.
There will be a second round of abstract submission rounds for MLA|SLA ’23. The two rounds give authors the opportunity to receive feedback from reviewers and consider revising and resubmitting their proposals for the second round as posters or lightning talks.
MLA's August 24 Invitation Open Forum slides
View a recording of session (unedited transcript) PW: hdMa&08U