Exhibit with MLA
Connect with customers, explore innovation, inspire your team, and grow your business!
The MLA annual meeting is the premier event for health information professionals around the world. The MLA’19 exhibit hall is dedicated to showcasing innovative products and services from more than 100 companies.
Attendees enjoy exclusive exhibit hours each day to learn about new technologies, advances, and products that provide solutions for health information professionals. The meeting schedule allows generous time for networking and special events.
- access more than 1,100 health information professionals
- exclusive exhibit hall hours offering uninterrupted networking time. Workshops and educational sessions are not scheduled during these times, eliminating any competition to the exhibit hall.
- condensed exhibit hours to keep traffic high and the need for additional exhibit staff low
- collect quality leads from dedicated health information professionals who are passionate about learning and improving their libraries with your products.
- complimentary breaks in the hall for attendees so they don’t have to leave the meeting area. This allows them to maximize their time spent with exhibitors.
If you are interested in exhibiting at MLA’19, May 3–8, 2018, exhibition dates May 4–6, please contact: