Translational Sciences Collaboration Caucus
The Translational Sciences Collaboration Caucus of the Medical Library Association:
- Encourages members to share their experiences as translational sciences collaborators through formal venues such as conference programs or published articles;
- Cooperates with MLA caucuses or other units to develop and sponsor educational opportunities such as programs, continuing education courses, pre-conferences or post-conferences;
- Alerts members to educational or career opportunities;
- Monitors legislative, regulatory, or funding trends of relevance to translational sciences collaborators;
- Promotes better understanding of translational sciences among MLA members via publications or conference programs..
Translational Sciences Collaboration Leaders