New Members Caucus
Members: 533 Discussions: 392 Files: 9
To build an open community of both new and experienced members whose focus is helping new members learn about the Medical Library Association and how to get involved. This caucus provides a forum to engage with each other in a friendly, informal environment.
From the October 2017 New Member Email
- Discover if your pay is on par with your colleagues': download the 2017 MLA Compensation and Benefits Survey from your Professional Practice Library
- Explore MLA professional competencies and performance indicators to see if you're at a basic or expert skill level.
- Still areas of your professional toolbox that need improvement? Take the free competencies self-assessment on MEDLIB-ED and find out!
- There's a caucus for that! Discover and join more of MLA's caucuses.
- Make better connections by completing your member profile. Next challenge: add your picture!
New Members Leaders