Reach the most qualified candidates by advertising your job opening on the MLA website.
NOTE: You must be logged into the website to purchase job ads.
If you wish to submit a job ad on behalf of an institutional member, and are NOT the official representative, please contact Susan Talmage (x25), Tomi Gunn (x11) or Kate Corcoran (x12) to generate a discounted invoice that you can pay online.
MLA's job ads are one of the top 3 go-to locations on our site. In 2017, job ads averaged more than 600 views per ad, drawing views from leaders in the health information profession who regularly visit MLANET.
Multiple purchasing options are available:
- 4 week listing, text only, on MLANET Career Center "Find a Job" page (Institutional members, $325; all others $425)
- add "featured" listing, which includes listing on the MLANET home page plus top billing on the MLANET "Find a Job" page (+$150 for institutional members; all others $185)
- add your institutional or library logo, or a picture of your job environment to your listing (+$75 for institutional members; all others $95)
- Please note that all "Positions Available" require salary information to be approved for posting. You must publish a minimum salary; a salary range is preferred.
4 week ad reruns are also available; for this and other questions, contact Susan Talmage, 312.419.9094 x25.
Paying by check? Prepayment is required to post your ad, so please:
- add your selection to your cart and view your cart;
- select the checkout button;
- select "Pay by Check" for mailing instructions.
- Contact Susan Talmage with your invoice number AND your institution's check number when it has been issued.