History of the Health Sciences Caucus
Members: 119 Discussions: 262 Files: 6
The History of the Health Sciences Caucus promotes interest in history of the health sciences collections, improves connections among libraries with history of health sciences collections and librarians, and provides opportunities for the education of HHSC members.
- The caucus newsletter, Incipit.
- Communication and cooperation among colleagues having similar interests and/or professional responsibilities.
- Opportunity to be active in the Medical Library Association by serving as a caucus officer or committee member.
- Opportunity to take part in caucus sponsored programming at the MLA annual meeting.
- Opportunity to write and publish articles in the caucus newsletter.
- Access to the caucus forum and member directory
Contact HHSC Membership Chair, Deirdra Woodson, with any questions.
Explore out extensive list of history of the health sciences links, including sites on the history of diseases; historical libraries and archives; and history of the health sciences education programs.