Library Schools with Courses in Health Sciences Information
Listed, by state, are library schools in the United States and Canada that are accredited by the American Library Association (ALA) and may offer courses in health sciences information. For more information, contact Tomi Gunn or Kate Corcoran at 312.419.9094.
For information about a particular program, contact the school directly.
US Library Schools
*also offers online LIS courses
District of Columbia
- Long Island University*
- State University of New York at Buffalo*
- Pratt Institute
- Queen's College, City University of NY
- Syracuse University*
- East Carolina University
- North Carolina Central University*
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
Canadian Library Schools