MLA '18 e-Conference Registration
e-Conference registration provides unlimited access to all the online annual meeting content through May 2019. The online format is perfect for a busy health information professional like you. With it, you and other meeting attendees get exclusive and on-demand access to online meeting content for one full year! Highlights include:
- video of all plenary sessions, generally posted 24 hours after the live event
- PowerPoint slides with audio for available contributed paper sessions
- over 200 posters in the Online Poster Gallery (many now available!)
- view programming by topic
e-Conference registration provides unlimited access to all the online meeting content from May 2018 through May 2019 using desktop online meeting program or in the portable MLA '18 Meeting App.
Purchase Personal e-Conference Access
For access to content, log in to MLANET and purchase an e-conference license.
All Members (including Emeritus, Student) $129
If you have questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.419.9094, x12, Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Central time.
Institutional Site License
Have a group interested in viewing the MLA ’18 content? The e-Conference Site License enables your institution to provide online access for up to 25 staff members. Visit the online store to purchase a site license and enter names and emails for your staff.
MLA institutional members save $350 from the non-member rate.
Institutional Members: $699
Non-MLA Institutional Members: $1,049
If you have questions or need assistance. please contact email@example.com or call 312.419.9094, x17, Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Central time.
How to View Online Meeting Content
- Login to MLANET using your membership user name and password or your guest user name/PW. (If PW is lost, use the reset PW option)
- Select Online Program Planner
- If your name doesn't appear in the upper right, login with the same user name/PW that you entered to login to MLANET.ORG
- Use the online program to select a session that you would like to see or hear. Click the 'VIDEO" or "AUDIO" box to launch the content. If there is no box, either the content will be up later or the session was not recorded. All Plenary Sessions are on Video and almost all Program Session are audio recorded and synchronized with their PowerPoint slides.
Note: Online Content is for your personal use only and is protected by copyright regulations. Reuse requires the permission of the author(s).