While most of the non-MLA activities, tours, museums, and designer stores in Chicago do not open until 10am, there are still plenty of things to do.
- Join a Sunrise Seminar offered by one of our many vendors, like as Wolters Kluwer, Elsevier, Visual Dx, and APA, just to name a few.
- If you are a member of a Committee or Board, attend a morning meeting.
- Take the early morning yoga class offered by MLA.
- Explore the Chicago Riverwalk, Navy Pier, Millennium Park, and the Magnificent Mile.
- Window shop the stores and restaurants, so you know where to go and what you want when they open their doors.