Can’t be at MLA’19 or can’t be at two places at the same time, but still want to know what is going on? Check out what the MLA’19 Official Bloggers and Twitter Correspondents have to share!
Follow the MLA’19 blog and the #mlanet19 hashtag on Twitter.
You’ll learn about these topics and more:
- Continuing Education
- Contributed Content Sessions
- Distinguished Member Perspective
- Early Riser Perspective
- First Timer Perspective
- Immersion Sessions
- International Librarian Perspective
- Lifelong Learner
- Lightning Rounds
- National Library of Medicine
- Night Owl Perspective
- Plenary Sessions
- Poster Sessions
- SIGs (Special Interest Groups)
- Social Butterfly Perspective
- Student Perspective
- Choose Your Own Adventure
See you in Chicago – in person or virtually!