At the Hyatt Regency:
- An all-gender family bathroom with a stool and changing table is located outside the Plaza Ballroom, East Tower, Lobby/Green Level.
- A nursing room with electrical power, sink, and locking door for nursing parents who attend MLA meetings is located in the women’s bathroom next to the Fitness Center, West Tower, Skyway/Blue Level.
- Explore Millennium Park and Maggie Daley Park just to the south of the hotel.
- Catch the #124 bus or a taxi to the Chicago Children's Museum at Navy Pier. FREE entry for kids under 15 on Sunday, May 5.
- Pick up healthy snacks at Whole Foods.
- Grab a meal at spy-themed Safehouse or another of these restaurants recommended for families by Eater Chicago.
- Is shopping your cardio? Explore kid-friendly stores like American Girl Place and Candyality at Water Tower Place. Easily accessible by #151 bus or taxi.