Come to MLA ’19 on Friday, May 3, and Saturday, May 4, develop a skill in an MLA practice area by taking a continuing education (CE) course, and have extra time to explore MLA’s home town, Chicago!
- Solve your expert searcher problems with creativity and craft
- Offer data visualization workshops and see your library grow
- Master the seven elements of collaboration and build new relationships with researchers
- Overcome bias and incorporate cultural competence into your library services
- Identify clinical trials without tribulations
MLA CE courses are powerful and rewarding learning experiences! Of the participants who evaluated MLA ’18 courses, 93% found their course engaging or very engaging and would recommend it to their colleagues. The percentage who rated themselves competent or better in their course area increased from 36% to 62%.
Add a CE course to your registration:
- Open your Registration Confirmation - MLA ’19 Annual Meeting.
- Scroll down to “Manage My Registration,” and click where indicated.
- CE course prices do not increase after the April 3 early bird deadline.
Contact Debra Cavanaugh for more information.