Come early to MLA ’19, take a course in an MLA practice area, and have extra time to tour MLA’s home town, Chicago!
Choose from over twenty continuing education courses and a daylong symposium on “Managing from the Middle,” offered on Friday, May 3, and Saturday, May 4, including these hands-on computer courses:
- Advanced Searching Techniques and Advanced Strategy Design
- Advancing Health Equity through Evidence-Based Public Health: How to Find the Evidence
- Beyond Pyramids of Evidence: Evaluating Research in the Health Sciences Literature
- Developing Library Data Visualization Services from Scratch
- Effectiveness and Efficiency in Exhaustive Searches
- Fields, Filters, and Fun: Incorporating Creativity and Craft into Database Literature Searches
- Going for the Grey: Finding Grey Literature for Complex Reviews
- Trials without Tribulations: Identifying Clinical Trials for Systematic Reviews and Other Clinical and Research Questions
Add a CE course to your registration:
- Open your Registration Confirmation - MLA ’19 Annual Meeting
- Scroll down to “Manage My Registration,” and click where indicated.
Contact Debra Cavanaugh for more information.