Come early to MLA ’19, develop a skill in an MLA practice area, and have extra time to explore MLA’s home town, Chicago!
Choose from twenty-two continuing education (CE) courses offered on Friday, May 3, and Saturday, May 4. Learn how to:
- Provide genetic information services to clinicians and consumers
- Search clinical trials without tribulations
- Develop library visualization services from scratch
- Help researchers comply with public access mandates
- Understand and overcome implicit bias
MLA ’18 CE participants said:
“The instructors are so knowledgeable and clearly explain concepts and strategies!”
“This course was the best use of my time at MLA 2018. I enjoyed several great events, but by far this was the most useful and most fun I had this year!”
“Presenters and exercises were fantastic!”
“Great instructors who were real experts!”
Add a CE course to your registration:
- Open your Registration Confirmation - MLA ’19 Annual Meeting email.
- Scroll down to “Manage My Registration,” and click where indicated.
Contact Debra Cavanaugh for more information.