The March and April webinars are open for registration:
- Take Your Research Guides from Good to Great (March 14) An experienced web professional and LibGuides expert will show you how to get detailed and actionable data about how your patrons are using your guides. #MLAResearchGuides
- Serving Patrons with Disabilities in Your Library or Clinic (April 17) Join your colleagues in order to understand how to serve and interact with people with disabilities so they become more comfortable in addressing their health information needs.
And save the date for additional webinar offerings:
- Critical Appraisal for Librarians: Evaluating Randomized Controlled Trials (June 11)
- Critical Contributions: Developing Research Appraisal Skills at Your Institution (June 26)
- Getting Started with Interprofessional Education at Your Institution (July 11)
- Troubleshooting Systematic Reviews
- Troubleshooting Systematic Reviews: Refining the Research Question (August 7)
- Troubleshooting Systematic Reviews: Refining the Search (September 5)
- Grey (Literature) Matters
- Grey Matters: Selecting the Right Grey Literature to Search (October 2)
- Grey Matters: Structuring Your Google Search (November 6)
- Research by the Numbers: Measuring and Increasing Impact (December 11)
See additional recorded webinars including the popular:
- From Protocol To Publication: Maximizing the Return on Your Systematic Review Investment (January 29). Join the panel of speakers as they share their strategies to plan for success.