Come early to MLA ’18, develop a skill in an MLA competency, and have some extra time to tour Atlanta!
Choose from twenty continuing education (CE) courses offered on Friday and Saturday before the start of the meeting on Sunday.
- Learn how to search clinical trials without tribulations
- Peek under the hood of your website and learn how to unleash its power
- Learn how to build effective partnerships with faculty, clinicians, and other stakeholders
- See the big picture of data visualization
- Learn about the dynamic roles that librarians can play in dissemination and research evaluation
And more! See all MLA ’18 CE courses (some are full)
To add a CE course to your registration:
- Open your Registration Confirmation - MLA ’18 Annual Meeting
- Scroll down to “Manage My Registration,” and click where indicated.
|MLA CE courses are powerful and rewarding learning experiences! Of the participants who evaluated MLA ’17 courses: 97% found their courses engaging and would recommend them to colleagues; the percentage who rated themselves competent or better in their course area nearly tripled, from 22% to 59%.
Visit MLANET to register.