Over the last five months, we’ve highlighted the history, places, people, arts, beats, and eats of Detroit to get you ready for MLA | SLA '23!
In our last LAC post, we’re linking back to all of our previous posts in one convenient location as you make your final plans for Detroit!
- Welcome to Detroit and Land Acknowledgment
- Detroit: A Brief History
- Detroit’s Greatest Hits: Museums & Libraries
- Black History Month: Art in Detroit
- Black History Month: Groundbreaking Librarians and Doctors in Detroit
- Detroit’s Greatest Hits: Live Music
- Detroit's Greatest Hits: Architecture & Outdoor Sightseeing Opportunities
- Detroit’s Greatest Hits: Dining Recommendations
- Detroit’s Greatest Hits: Drinks & Desserts
- Transportation Tips: Getting to and Around Detroit
Be sure to visit the Hospitality Desk at the conference to get more information, ask questions, sign-up for “night of” dine-arounds, and sign-up for informal group outings to some of the iconic locations we’ve highlighted in our posts!
On behalf of the LAC, we welcome you again to Detroit and look forward to seeing you at MLA/SLA ‘23!