The Contributed Content Working Group (CCWG) is seeking moderators for papers sessions during MLA|SLA ‘23.
Moderating a session is a great way to enhance your MLA|SLA ‘23 experience. Please consider volunteering as a moderator and/or sharing this message with other MLA members. Here are a few things to keep in mind if you're considering applying for this opportunity:
- This is an in-person opportunity only. Moderators should be planning to attend MLA|SLA ‘23 in person.
- MLA will select approximately twenty moderators to introduce presenters, follow time limits, and ensure questions from the audience are gathered and responded to by presenters.
- Moderators may claim one point applicable toward membership in the Academy of Health Information Professionals (AHIP).
- Moderators must register for MLA|SLA ‘23. Moderators do NOT receive compensation, registration discounts, or assistance with travel costs.
- Moderators will be notified by email with assigned dates and times in mid-April 2023.
- Detailed guidelines on moderator duties will also be provided in late April 2023.
If you are interested in serving as a moderator, please complete this survey by March 23 at 5:00 p.m. central time.
Contact Debra Cavanaugh, MLA Director of Professional Development, with questions or concerns about moderating.
Thank you for your interest in serving as a moderator!