The MLA ’22 Contributed Content Working Group (CCWG) is seeking moderators for papers and lightning talk sessions during MLA ‘22.
Moderating a session is a great way to enhance your MLA ‘22 experience. Please consider volunteering as a moderator and/or sharing this message with other MLA members. Here are a few things to keep in mind if you're considering applying for this opportunity:
- This is an in-person opportunity only. Moderators should be planning to attend MLA ‘22 in person.
- MLA will select twenty moderators to introduce presenters, follow time limits, and ensure questions from the audience are gathered and responded to by presenters.
- Moderators may claim one point applicable toward membership in the Academy of Health Information Professionals (AHIP).
- Moderators must register for MLA ‘22. Moderators do NOT receive compensation, registration discounts, or assistance with travel costs.
- Moderators will be notified by email with assigned dates and times in mid April 2022.
- Detailed guidelines on moderator duties will also be provided in late April 2022.
If you are interested in serving as a moderator, please complete this survey by April 8 at 5:00 p.m. central time.
Contact Debra Cavanaugh, MLA Director of Professional Development, with questions or concerns about moderating.
Thank you for your interest in serving as a moderator!