MLA 2021 Conference Acceptance Rates
Each conference the National Program Committee Contributed Content Working Group (CCWG) reviews and updates selection rubrics for papers, immersion sessions, lightning talks, and posters.
- Volunteer reviewers are trained to review submitted content and provide comments along with a final score.
- Immersion sessions are reviewed directly by the CCWG.
- The CCWG makes final selections on what content will be accepted for each year's conference.
- The number and percentages of accepted presentations will vary according to the number of submissions received.
- Comments from reviewers are provided to contributors; unsuccessful paper and immersion session contributors may resubmit their presentations for a poster or lightning talk.
Click here to see submissions and acceptance numbers and rates from MLA '21 and past conferences.