Get Involved with Contributed Content
We need just a few more volunteers! The Contributed Content Working Group (CCWG) is seeking moderators for papers sessions during MLA | SLA ‘23.
Moderating a session is a great way to enhance your MLA | SLA ‘23 experience. Please consider volunteering as a moderator and/or sharing this message with other MLA members. Here are a few things to keep in mind if you're considering applying for this opportunity:
- This is an in-person opportunity only
- MLA will select approximately twenty moderators to introduce presenters, follow time limits, and ensure questions from the audience are gathered and responded to by presenters
- Moderators may claim one point applicable toward membership in the Academy of Health Information Professionals (AHIP)
- Moderators must register for MLA | SLA ‘23. Moderators do NOT receive compensation, registration discounts, or assistance with travel costs
- Moderators will be notified by email with assigned dates and times in mid-April 2023
- Detailed guidelines on moderator duties will also be provided in late April 2023
If you are interested in serving as a moderator, please complete this survey by March 30 at 5:00 p.m., central time.
Contact Debra Cavanaugh, MLA Director of Professional Development, with questions or concerns about moderating.
Thank you for your interest in serving as a moderator!