The MLA ’19 site for poster and lightning talk submissions will open on Wednesday, December 12, 2018.
It's time to turn your attention to your poster and lightning talk ideas! Submit your structured abstract for a poster or lightning talk with a description of your research project or program, using the guidelines on MLANET.
Submit new ideas or consider reformatting and submitting any ideas that were not accepted for paper presentations—perhaps the poster or lightning talk format will be a better fit! You will have information about acceptance on any paper or immersion sessions you have submitted before December 12.
- The MLA Research Section awards individuals with the best research-based posters.
- Criteria and FAQ:
- Questions: Contact the Contributed Content Planning Group
Contributed Content Planning Group
- Papers: Jamie Conklin, Kathy Kwan, and Hannah Schilperoort
- Posters: Carol Seiler, Ahlam Saleh, and Lindsay Blake, AHIP
- Lightning talks: Meaghan Muir and Brenda Faye Green, FMLA
- Immersion sessions: Lisa A. Marks, AHIP, and Dan Burgard
See you at MLA ’19 in Chicago!