You’re Invited! Join us for the RTI Fellowship Open Forum
In this session, you’ll learn about the application process, what the MLA Research Training Institute (RTI) Fellowship Program includes, and what you’ll gain from the experience. Take advantage to increase your chances of getting accepted!
November 9, 2023, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m., central time
Zoom Passcode: mlarti24
Top Reasons Why You Should Apply
In its sixth year, MLA’s RTI Fellowship Program transforms its participants into researchers who can independently conduct or lead quality research projects. The unique year-long virtual RTI training covers all the stages of designing, implementing, and communicating a successful health information research project.
- Recognition for completing a competitive and intensive yearlong fellowship in advanced research methods and hands-on research experience
- Transferable skills to develop a complete workflow of conducting a research project
- Opportunities for interdepartmental collaboration with teaching faculty and researchers in your institutions; you may even find yourself teaching research methods to faculty and students
- Apply a new skillset to confidently implement research ideas that transform your library and raise your professional profile
- The expertise needed to publish in peer-reviewed journals
Know anyone who could benefit from this program? Encourage them to apply! You do NOT need to be an MLA member to apply.
The application deadline runs from November 1, 2023 - February 19, 2024
If you have any questions, please contact Susan Lessick, AHIP, FMLA, RTI Founding Director.