You are here
Wesley Bright Draper
See also Wesley Bright Draper's Oral History Summary
MLA Elected Offices and Committee Chair Appointments
- President, 1955/56
- Finance Committee, Chair, 1953
- Council on National Library Associations, Representative
- Treasurer, 1951
- Audit Committee, Chair, 1950
- Gifts and Grants Committee, Chair, 1957–1962
- New York Regional Group, Chair, 1953/54
Honors and Awards
- Honorary Membership for Longtime Service to MLA, 1975
- Fellow, 1975
Publications (5 representative)
Articles published in the Bulletin of the Medical Library Association or Journal of the Medical Library Association are available via PubMed Central
- Draper W. Merger in Brooklyn: the Academy of Medicine and the downstate medical center libraries. Bull Med Libr Assoc. 1963 Apr;51(2):168–75.
- Draper W. Co-operative control of library resources: a symposium. Bull Med Libr Assoc. 1959 Oct;47(4):363–8.
- Bayne H, Bry I, Draper W, Miranda A, Shatzky J, Tunnell E, Doe J; Psychoanalytic Collections Conference. Selected periodicals on psychoanalysis and related medical fields for the general medical library. Bull Med Libr Assoc. 1953 Jul;41(3):198–207.
- Draper W. Publicity for the medical society library. Bull Med Libr Assoc. 1953 Jan;41(1):53–7.
- Draper W. Method of transfer of books for safekeeping. Bull Med Libr Assoc. 1942 Oct;30(5):457–60.
- Librarian, Medical Society of the County of Kings 1947–1963
- Assistant Librarian, Library of the Medical Society of the County of Kings, 1929
MLA published statements about the fellow
- Medical Library Association. Oral History interview with Wesley B. Draper [Internet]. Chicago, IL: The Association; 1980 [cited 19 Jun 2011].
- Presentation of certificate of honorary membership. Proceedings, Seventy-fourth Annual Meeting Medical Library Association, Inc Cleveland, Ohio June 2–5 1975. Bull Med Libr Assoc. 1976 Jan;64(1):125.