You are here
Elisabeth D. Runge
See also Elisabeth D. Runge's Oral History Summary
MLA Elected Offices and Committee Chair Appointments
- Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, host, 1949
Honors and Awards
- Honorary Member [Fellow], 1967
Publications (5 representative)
- Runge ED. Problems of library administration. Bull Med Libr Assoc 1942 October;30(5):429-32.
- Runge ED. Teaching the use of the library. Bull Med Libr Assoc 1931 July; 20 (1): 14–15.
- Consulting Librarian to the Executive Director and Dean, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX, 1966-79
- Director, Medical Library, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX, 1922-66
MLA published statements about the fellow
- Medical Library Association. Oral History Committee interview with Elisabeth D. Runge. Interview conducted on March 12, 1980 by David A. Kronick. Chicago: Medical Library Association, 1980? [cited July 29, 2003].
- Annual banquet. Citation for presentation of honorary membership to Elisabeth A. Runge. Proceedings of the 66th Annual Meeting. Bull Med Libr Assoc 1967 Oct; 55(4):462-3.
(Birth 1897; Death 1990)
Edited October 13, 2003