You are here
Chauncey D. Leake, PhD
MLA Elected Offices and Committee Chair Appointments
- Honorary Consultants to the Army Medical Library, chair, 1949–1950
- Special Committee for the Medical Library Association Handbook, 1940–1941
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, 1964
Publications (5 representative)
- Leake CD. Annual review of pharmacology and toxicology: review of reviews. Annu Rev Pharmacol Toxicol. 1978;18:581–8.
- Leake CD. Ethics and sciences. Hastings Cent Rep. 1976 Dec;6(6):4.
- Leake CD. Humanistic studies in US medical education. J Med Educ. 1973 Sep;48(9):878–9.
- Leake CD. The role of the medical school library in the medical school teaching program. Bull Med Libr Assoc. 1953 Oct;41(4):369–278.
- Professor of pharmacology, Ohio State University–Columbus, 1956–1962
- Executive director, University of Texas Medical Branch–Galveston, 1942–1956
- Chair, Department of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, University of California–San Francisco, 1928–1942
MLA published statements about the fellow
Proceedings of the 63rd Annual Meeting. Bull Med Libr Assoc. 1964 Oct;52(4):736–7.
(Birth 1896; Death 1878)
Contributed by Alison Bunting, AHIP, FMLA
Edited April 10, 2008