MLA '22: Reconnect, Renew, Reflect
Have you missed meeting in-person? MLA '22 will be your opportunity to Reconnect with friends and colleagues in person once again. Renew your involvement with MLA and begin to Reflect and celebrate exciting changes to this MLA conference.
Round 1 (contributed papers and immersion sessions) closes October 27.
Volunteer to be a contributed content peer reviewer by October 11.
Come to New Orleans and laissez les bon temps rouler!
Open Forum/Official Invitation Recording Available
Select image above to play recording on Vimeo.
- Direct link to recording on Vimeo
- Slide deck (PDF)
- Annotated edited transcript with slide cues (PDF)
On August 5, the 2022 National Program Committee co-chairs Emily J. Hurst and Lisa A Marks, AHIP, presented an Open Forum on MLA '22 to tell you more more about:
- Changes to in-person MLA meetings, including virtual options for attendees and presenters
- New Orleans!
- Information and dates for abstract submissions
- How attendees experienced MLA '21 and what we look forward to improving
- MLA '21 Quest winners, MLA '21 attendee winners, 2022 NPC Booth winner