You are here
Library Schools with Courses in Health Sciences Librarianship
MLA periodically surveys library schools in the US and Canada that are accredited by the American Library Association (ALA) to find those that offer courses in health sciences information.
Select the listed states or provinces below for schools and course listings; information includes the course number, title, instructor, and scheduled offerings. For information about a particular program, contact the school directly.
US Library Schools
Canadian Library Schools
- Connect with MLA's Medical Library Education Section
- Learn About ALA Accredited Programs
- Find Funding: MLA Grants and Scholarships
- Join as an MLA Student Member
- Subscribe to the mla-student Email Discussion List
Note: Listings are based on a survey last conducted in August 2010.