You are here
Independent Reading Program: Preapproved Articles
Preselected articles from the Journal of the Medical Library Association (JMLA) or articles from other professional publications that fall within one or more of the professional competencies from MLA's educational policy statement, Competencies for Lifelong Learning and Professional Success, will be accepted. Fill out the IRP article analysis application to earn CE or AHIP credit.
- Read an article marked with the IRP icon from the Journal of Medical Library Association or chose another professional journal article that falls within one or more of the professional competencies.
- Complete the IRP article analysis application
- MLANET online registration option: complete the application and pay online. (Under Construction)
- Mail or fax option: download and print the application and mail/fax with payment
- MLA will send the participant an email receipt of application
- Upon approval of application, MLA will send participant a MLA CE certificate.
For more information, contact Debra Cavanaugh, 312.419.9094 x32.