You are here
MLA Chapters get you involved in the profession close to home. Chapters offer regional meetings, networking opportunities, continuing education courses, newsletters, blogs, grants and scholarships, and many other programs and services on a local level. Membership in MLA's 13 chapters is open to all MLA members and to other interested health sciences librarians and information specialists. If you are not already a member, consider joining your local MLA chapter today! See the geographic areas for each chapter in the map below.
Visit your chapter's website for more information on chapter activities and programs.
More infomation about MLA chapters...
- See the 2015/16 Chapter Meeting Schedule for a quick reference for all upcoming MLA chapter meetings
- MLA's Chapter Council includes representatives from each chapter. The council serves in an advisory capacity to MLA's Board of Directors, promotes interchange among chapters, and enables chapters to better define their role and function within the Association.
- A comprehensive list of chapter officers and Chapter Council representatives is available in MLA's online Member Directory
- Chapter Model Bylaws
- Majors/MLA Chapter Project of the Year Award
- Chapter Manuals and reports