MLA Elected Offices and Committee Chair Appointments
- Oral History Committee
- Committee on Continuing Education, Member and Chairman
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, 1991
- Named Librarian Emeritus by Medical College of Ohio at Toledo, Ohio, 1991
- Special Collections Room was renamed the Ronald M. Watterson Room, 1991
- “Ronald M. Watterson Friends of the Library” fund has been established at Medical College of Ohio Foundation
Publications (5 representative)
- Watterson RM. Relationship with The Health Sciences Community. Bull Med Libr Assoc. 1971 Apr; 59(2): 288-291.
- Watterson, Ronald M. Shelving Current Journals: Another Approach Bull Med Libr Assoc. 1970 Apr; 58(2): 191-193.
- Founding Librarian and Director, Medical College of Ohio, Raymond H. Mulford Library at the William Roche Memorial Hospital, Toledo, OH, 1970 – 1990
- Director, Medical College of Ohio Library, Toledo, OH 1967 - 1970
- Deputy Director, Welch Medical Library, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 1965-67
- Assistant to the Librarian then Assistant Librarian, University of Pittsburgh Medical Library, Pittsburgh, PA, 1959-1964
MLA published statements about the fellow
- Lorenzi, N. Ronald Milton Watterson, 1933-1993. [obituary] Bull Med Libr Assoc. 1994 Jan; 82(1): 100–101. [cited April 12, 2007]
- Presentation of Awards. Proceedings, 91st Annual Meeting Medical Library Association, Inc. San Francisco, California May 31-June 6, 1991. Bull Med Libr Assoc. 1992 January; 80(1):82.
(Birth 1933; Death 1993)