© 2010, Jeremy Atherton
The deadline for paper and immersion session submissions is just around the corner – October 24. Share your research, projects, innovations, practice improvements, and administrative processes. Your colleagues want to learn from your you!
How to Submit?
- Submit a paper structured abstract using one of the formats below:
- Background, Description, Conclusions for presentations describing the creation and improvement of products, programs, technologies, administrative practices, or services that librarians and information professionals conduct.
- Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusions for research articles describing designing, conducting, and analyzing a research project.
- For more information on submission formats go to Submission Guidelines.
- For more information on structured abstract for research projects go to MLANET.
- Submit an immersion session proposal. Go to immersion session proposal submission instructions for more information on immersion session requirements and proposal structure.
FAQs and More Information
- To review criteria please see the FAQ: Papers, immersion sessions, posters, and lightning talks
- Questions: Contact the Contributed Content Planning Group
Note: Submissions for posters and lightning talks will open December 12. The deadline for poster and lightning talk submissions is Friday, January 25, 2019, 6:00pm CT.
Contributed Content Planning Group
- Papers: Jamie Conklin, Kathy Kwan, and Hannah Schilperoort
- Posters: Carol Seiler, Ahlam Saleh and Lindsay Blake
- Lightning talks: Meaghan Muir and Brenda Faye Green, FMLA
- Immersion sessions: Lisa A. Marks, AHIP, and Dan Burgard
See you at MLA '19 in Chicago!