Interested in joining an innovative and dynamic team experiencing rapid growth in the research and education markets? LabArchives is looking for a self-motivated, proactive, and energetic teammate with an appreciation for science and discovery, and a deep understanding of the research process to join our Enterprise Success Team.
As an Enterprise Success Team Member, you will manage large strategic accounts and drive customer satisfaction, application engagement, customer retention, and growth, while using your background in science or research to connect with users. You will serve as a key point of contact for Enterprise customers, understanding their success criteria, sharing best practices, providing solution guidance, and helping them realize value from LabArchives and our suite of products. In this role, you are part coach, project manager, consultant and product specialist and your ultimate goal is to build usage and customer loyalty.
The ideal candidate must possess outstanding communication, listening, and interpersonal skills with the ability to form strong relationships. We are looking for a team player who identifies closely with and is passionately committed to the achievement of the company’s overall mission in supporting researchers to improve science.
This Job is For You If:
- You get satisfaction from helping others to reach their goals.
- You enjoy teaching, collaborating, consulting, and sharing knowledge.
- You are comfortable giving presentations to both small and large audiences in person and online.
- Science, innovation, and research excite you as does the thought of supporting today’s leading scientists.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform initial on-boarding of enterprise level customers, ensuring strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifecycle
- Execute a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that proactively maintains high customer satisfaction
- Perform periodic customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction, resolve issues with the help of the Technical Support team, and expand LabArchives use throughout the account
- Implement and share best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value from LabArchives
- Build, refine and deliver training sessions to our customers to build usage and product adoption
- Serve as the primary interface to manage and resolve critical situations
- Partner closely with regional Account Managers to help drive growth by assisting in pre-sale demonstrations, supporting active pilots, and engaging with prospective clients
- Provide expert customer insight to Product Management, Marketing and Sales on what innovation and continuous improvement is needed
- Exceed all performance targets, including maintaining high retention and growth rates
- At least three years of professional working experience in one or more of the following areas:
- In an academic or commercial research lab setting
- In a research administration or research support role
- As a university librarian or subject liaison supporting researchers in the life sciences
- Previous experience in customer success or account management for a SaaS software company with a focus on research solutions or research data management
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical personnel in large enterprises
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding customer requirements and addressing needs
- Proven ability to maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base
- Outstanding task management skills across a varied set of responsibilities
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high growth technology environment
- Willing to travel (25%) based on customer and business need - must be located near an airport with the ability to be away for up to five days at a time (LabArchives is not encouraging employees to travel at this time due to the continuing pandemic, but as conditions improve, travel will be expected).
- Master’s degree in the Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, or Library & Information Science is highly desired
- In-lab experience or research administration and support in lieu of Master’s degree is acceptable
Salary information: $60,000 - $80,000
Link to apply: https://www.labarchives.com/careers/#applytoday - Select Enterprise Customer Success Manager – U.S. Remote
This is a remote work position - residing in Washington D.C., Northern VA, MD metro area OR residing in the western U.S. Pacific/Mountain region