The Local Assistance Committee (LAC) for MLA 2018 invites you to join us in Atlanta, Georgia for MLA’s Annual Meeting. Atlanta is an energetic, diverse city offering something for everyone. There are many attractions, historical sites, and dining options near the hotel. Come experience our hospitality and all that is offered by the “capital city of the Southeast.”
Rooms: discounted rates available until April 2018; book an official conference hotel room via OnPeak
- $219.00 (pre-tax): single and double occupancy – standard room
- $244.00 (pre-tax): triple occupancy – standard room
- $269.00 (pre-tax): quad occupancy – standard room
Getting to the Hyatt Regency Atlanta:
- From the airport to the hotel, it is approximately 12 miles.
- Shuttles/Limousines and Taxi information can be located on the Hartsfield-Jackson Airport website.
- Uber and Lyft are available from the airport.
- Atlanta’s Public Mass Transit, MARTA, has a train that goes from the airport to the Peachtree Center Station, less than a block from the hotel.
- The Amtrak Station is approximately 3 miles away.
- The Greyhound Bus Station is located approximately 1.1 miles away.
- The hotel has secure, underground parking for $40.00 per day with in and out privileges. Self-parking is unavailable and space is limited.
- The Spot Hero website/app helps locate parking nearby and permits booking a space for specific dates. Most garages do not allow in and out privileges.