The A.T. Still Memorial Library would like to announce the opening of a branch manager at its Kirksville, MO, campus. This position will be available 1/03/2019, with the retirement of the current branch manager. The A.T. Still Memorial Library provides library and multimedia resources and services to support A.T. Still University (ATSU). The access to and use of electronic resources are also facilitated through the library website and Still One Search. The website provides access to, and facilitates use of over 20,000 electronic full-text clinical journals and over 260,000 e-books including over 25,000 full-text medical and dental books. the branch manager also oversees and coordinates the library’s Educational Technology Development Center (EDTC) services in Missouri, which include in-person and distant support for faculty in creating content, editing, and recording lectures. ETDC staff work one-on-one with faculty to support their technological needs and improve student engagement. The Missouri Branch, with a staff of 6, serves the Missouri-based programs including the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health, and the College of Graduate Health Studies.
Major job duties include:
- Contribute to the development, and interpretation of libraries’ policies, programs and practices.
- Responsible for the operational supervision of the library program and personnel at the A.T. Still Memorial Library–Missouri campus.
- Provide direction and leadership in the assessing, evaluating, planning, and managing of all aspects of the library’s policies, programs, and practices.
- Prepare and submit Missouri Library reports and budgets as requested.
- Assist the university librarian in achievement of library strategic and financial objectives for Missouri campus.
- Serve on appointed ATSU committees, task forces, and teams.
- Perform all responsibilities in a manner that fully complies with ATSU equal employment opportunity/affirmative action policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requires an accredited American Library Association (ALA)–accredited master’s degree.
- Requires at least 5 to 10 year’ related work experience, with programmatic and supervisory responsibilities.
- Membership in the Academy of Health Information Professionals (AHIP) preferred.
* Qualified applicants must submit a completed ATSU employment application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com.
Salary Information: $69,600.
Link for additional information: jobs.atsu.edu
Link to apply: https://www.atsu.edu/contact/app.pdf
A.T. Still University (ATSU) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities. Dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault (e.g., non-consensual sexual contact/intercourse), stalking, harassment, and retaliation are forms of discrimination prohibited by ATSU. Any person with questions concerning ATSU’s nondiscrimination policies is directed to contact Missouri campus: Donna Brown, assistant vice president of human resources (660.626.2790; firstname.lastname@example.org), 800 West Jefferson Street, Kirksville, MO 63501; Arizona campus: Tonya Fitch, director of human resources (480.219.6007; email@example.com), 5850 East Still Circle, Mesa, AZ 85206.