You are here
Lucretia W. McClure Excellence in Education Award
The award, established in 1998 in honor of one of MLA's most respected members, honors outstanding practicing librarians or library educators in the field of health sciences librarianship and informatics who demonstrate skills in one or more of the following areas: teaching, curriculum development, mentoring, research, or leadership in education at local, regional, or national levels. Nomination, criteria, and submission details
- 2013: Jonathan Eldredge, PhD, AHIP
- 2012: Janet G. Schnall, AHIP
- 2011: Gale G. Hannigan
- 2010: Lauren Maggio
- 2009: K. Ann McKibbon
- 2008: Sarah K. McCord
- 2007: Renata Geer
- 2006: Connie Schardt
- 2005: Jo Dorsch
- 2004: Janis Glover and Kathyrn Nesbit (posthumously)
- 2003: None Awarded
- 2002: Ellen Gay Detlefsen, D.L.S.
- 2001: Julie J. McGowan, Ph.D.
- 2000: Ana Cleveland, Ph.D.
- 1999: Lucretia W. McClure
Please contact MLA (312.419.9094 x15) for more information on the procedures for awards and honors nominations or applications.